Are you interested in?
- Foodies will love this tour, but prior cooking skills aren’t essential
- Prepare food that you can recreate later at home
- Vegan/vegetarian options are available
- Try real home-cooked Thai food, different from that found in restaurants
Departure & Return
We will meet you at the Rabika coffee shop in the ESSO gas station next to Bearing BTS station (exit 4) and provide transportation to and from fresh food market and school kitchen.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY My Thai Cooking
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.