Are you interested in?
276 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
59 Tours & Activities
39 Tours & Activities
3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Taste your way around the Berlin streets with a tour that showcases the capital's classic treats. With a local guide to give you the lowdown on the city's food and history, you'll chow down on typical street food, fusion dishes, and handmade dessert; plus, learn about the history of Berlin Pilsner as you taste the iconic beverage. Discover Berlin neighborhoods as you immerse yourself in the local culture. Along the route, receive insider tips and recommendations on what to see and where to eat from your knowledgeable guide.
- Food walking tour in the city of Berlin
- Stroll with a guide and learn about Berlin as you go
- Learn about international influences and sip on Berlin Pilsner
- Immerse yourself in local culture as you explore Berlin's diverse neighborhoods
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fork & Walk Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Classic Bites and Culinary Trends Neighborhood Food Tour in Berlin?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Product code: 38424P5
Compare Similar Experiences
Classic Bites and Culinary Trends Neighborhood Food Tour in Berlin
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Beer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingBerlinFood Tours - PotsdamWalking Tours - PotsdamStreet Food Tours - PotsdamBeer & Brewery Tours - PotsdamHalf-day Tours - PotsdamFood Tours - RostockWalking Tours - RostockStreet Food Tours - RostockBeer & Brewery Tours - RostockHalf-day Tours - RostockFood Tours - PoznanWalking Tours - PoznanStreet Food Tours - PoznanBeer & Brewery Tours - PoznanHalf-day Tours - PoznanCategory
Berlin Cathedral (Berliner Dom) Tours & TicketsPotsdam's Gardens Tours & TicketsDüppel Historic Village (Museumsdorf Düppel) Tours & TicketsSt. Nicholas Church (Nikolaikirche) Tours & TicketsOtto Weidt Museum (Museum Blindenwerkstatt Otto Weidt) Tours & TicketsBerlin Hauptbahnhof Tours & TicketsHamburger Bahnhof Tours & TicketsPariser Platz Tours & TicketsBauhaus Archive Museum of Design (Bauhaus-Archiv Museum für Gestaltung) Tours & TicketsLegoland Discovery Centre Berlin Tours & TicketsTreptower Park Tours & TicketsMuseum of Decorative Arts (Kunstgewerbemuseum) Tours & TicketsFührerbunker Tours & TicketsKulturforum Tours & TicketsSoviet War Memorial Tiergarten Tours & TicketsMitte Tours & TicketsDorotheenstadt Cemetery (Dorotheenstadtischer Friedhof) Tours & TicketsEast Side Gallery Tours & TicketsBerlin Dungeon Tours & TicketsTempelhof Airport Tours & Tickets