Bilbao Estuary Sailing Trip
- 2-hour sailboat tour of Bilbao Estuary, or Ría de Bilbao, in Basque country
- Marvel at the unique construction of Vizcaya Bridge, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- See old shipyards and learn about their history from a knowledgeable skipper and guide
- Pass by affluent neighborhoods in the Getxo district near Vizcaya Bridge
- Enjoy a glass of Rioja wine while on board
- Small-group tour limited to 5 passengers ensures personalized attention and a memorable experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointCentral location in Bilbao
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Like a metropolitan phoenix, Bilbao has recently undergone a radical transformation from struggling industrial city to thriving artistic hub. Marvel at the evidence of urban rejuvenation as you cruise and notice landmarks such as the iconic Guggenheim Museum.
Gaze at formerly decaying factories now converted into affluent accommodation, and see the Zorrozaurre, an artificial peninsula. Capture photographs of the UNESCO-listed Vizcaya Bridge before cruising through bourgeoisie neighborhoods such as Getxo, Neguri and Las Arenas.
Commence your return journey to dry land as you sip on a fruity glass of Rioja wine and admire the city sights from the water.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- OPERATED BY Servicios Turisticos Integrales
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Bilbao Estuary Sailing Trip.