Are you interested in?
Mountain Bike Tours
30 Tours & Activities
La Candelaria (Historic Old Town) Tours
129 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
589 Tours & Activities
3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Bogota by bike on this comprehensive tour. Start in the heart of downtown and visit the Bolivar and Santader Plazas to learn about Colombian history. Bike down Seventh Avenue and head to Independence Park and National Park to get a sense of contemporary culture in Bogota. Continue on Parkway Street, an important artistic area, before returning to Chorro de Quevedo.
- Great overview of Bogota
- Experience the city like a local
- Learn about Colombian history and contemporary culture
- Bike, helmet, guide services, and snacks provided
Saved to wishlist!
Gran Colombia Tours Guide
Bike, helmet and technical assistance
Salpicón, Colombian smoothie-fruit salad combination
Agua panela (a Colombian refreshing beverage)
Exotic fruits tasting
Borojó juice tasting
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointPlazoleta Chorro de Quevedo, Cl. 12b #22 2-98, Bogotá, Colombia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is imperative travelers know how to ride a bike
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Most travelers can participate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gran Colombia Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shared Biking Tour in La Candelaria Bogotá?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Shared Biking Tour in La Candelaria Bogotá?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Shared Biking Tour in La Candelaria Bogotá?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shared Biking Tour in La Candelaria Bogotá?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 59388P18
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBogotáMountain Bike Tours - ArmeniaHistorical Tours - ArmeniaHalf-day Tours - ArmeniaMountain Bike Tours - MedellínHistorical Tours - MedellínHalf-day Tours - MedellínMountain Bike Tours - CaliHistorical Tours - CaliHalf-day Tours - CaliCategory
Plaza de BolivarLa Reserva Biopark (Bioparque La Reserva)Terracotta House (Casa Terracota)La Catedral PrimadaManoa ParqueOstrich Farm (Granja de Avestruces)Nemocón Salt Mines (Mina de Sal Nemocón)Children's Museum of Bogota (Museo de los Niños)Mundo Aventura Theme Park (Parque Mundo Aventura)Bioparque Los OcarrosNariño Palace (Casa de Nariño)National Capitol (Capitolio Nacional)Bogotá Museum of Modern Art (MAMBO)Paleontological Research Center (Centro de Investigaciones Paleonlógicas)Maloka MuseumMirador Torre ColpatriaColombian National Museum (Museo Nacional de Colombia)Salitre MágicoInternational Emerald Museum (Museo Internacional de la Esmeralda)Botero Museum (Museo Botero)