Are you interested in?
- Taste your way around Brussels with a guide
- Learn about the chocolate-making process
- Receive a 10% discount on store purchases
- Small group ensures personal service
Departure & Return
We meet right outside the Camper shoe shop located inside the Royal Galleries St. Hubert in downtown Brussels. Exact address is Galerie du Roi 21.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour is offered in English only
- Celiac friendly (warn your guide of your allergy at start of tour)
- Nut and peanut allergy friendly (warn your guide of your allergy at start of tour)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Need to be at least 12 years old to join
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Groovy Brussels
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Don't miss it if you love chocolate or if you are planning to bring chocolate treats upon your return from Brussels." See review