Are you interested in?
- Extensive city tour of Brussels
- Short guided walking tour of Grand Place, the heart of medieval Brussels
- Royal Residence, Royal Square, Houses of Parliament, and Art Nouveau houses
- See the EU Commission and European Parliament
- Pickup from selected Brussels hotels
Departure & Return
The street right next to the Grand Place and 5 minutes away from the Central Station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Next, climb aboard a luxurious coach to tour the city’s most alluring landmarks; pass the colossal St. Michael’s Cathedral and the world-famous Heyseldistrict with its Atomium; and embrace the cosmopolitan culture of the Japanese Tower and the Chinese Pavilion. Marvel at the endless rows of antique shops in the Sablon district and catch a glimpse of the Royal Residence’s regal exterior as you travel.
Continue to the Palace of Justice and sail past examples of impressive imperial structures; see the stately Royal Square, the grand Houses of Parliament and the Royal Palace.
Conclude your tour with return transportation to your hotel or original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brussels City Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands