Are you interested in?
- See the best of Brussels with a private guide to lead the way
- Discover sites of interest like the Grand Place and the Manneken Pis
- Learn of Brussels’ important role within the European Union
- Choice of start times to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
n front of Les Brasseurs, Boulevard Anspach 77
End the tour in the heart of Brussels, at the Grand Place where everything is accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands