Are you interested in?
Nile River Tours
404 Tours & Activities
181 Tours & Activities
Cruises & Sailing
771 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Watch the Cairo skyline light up after dark on a 2-hour dinner cruise of the Nile with two remarkable dance performances. Enjoy the convenience of a private hotel transfer as you travel to the port, then enjoy a sumptuous Egyptian meal on deck. Watch belly dancers and Tannoura performers bring their traditions to life with a mesmerizing blend of twirling skirts and sensuous movements. Listen to live music from an Egyptian band and take in stunning views of the city at night while palm trees and glittering skyscrapers drift past.
- 2-hour dinner and dancing Nile cruise with private transfer
- Dine onboard with a full buffet
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Enjoy live music from an Egyptian band
- Watch two traditional dance performances
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Saved to wishlist!
Private Hotel Pickup and Drop-off
Bottle of mineral water during your transfer
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Let`s Explore Egypt
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Evening Dinner Nile Cruise in Cairo with Private Transport?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Evening Dinner Nile Cruise in Cairo with Private Transport?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Evening Dinner Nile Cruise in Cairo with Private Transport?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Evening Dinner Nile Cruise in Cairo with Private Transport?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Product code: 10449P39
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursDining ExperiencesDay CruisesWater ToursDinner CruisesSailingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoCity Tours - GizaDining Experiences - GizaDay Cruises - GizaWater Tours - GizaDinner Cruises - GizaSailing - GizaHalf-day Tours - GizaCity Tours - Port SaidDining Experiences - Port SaidDay Cruises - Port SaidWater Tours - Port SaidDinner Cruises - Port SaidSailing - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port SaidCity Tours - AlexandriaDining Experiences - AlexandriaDay Cruises - AlexandriaWater Tours - AlexandriaDinner Cruises - AlexandriaSailing - AlexandriaHalf-day Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Al-Azhar MosqueTahrir SquareCairo Opera HouseChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)DahshurHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Colossus of Ramses II at MemphisIbn Tulun MosqueGayer-Anderson MuseumPharaonic VillageSaqqara (Sakkara)Islamic CairoAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Al-Hakim MosqueNile RiverBen Ezra SynagogueCoptic MuseumBabylon FortressOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)