Are you interested in?
Giza Pyramids Tours
4908 Tours & Activities
952 Tours & Activities
2304 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Roam the Sahara desert via camel and ATV on this private guided tour. First, experience a traditional and historical mode of transportation with a camel ride through the desert to a nearby village. Following that, jump on your own ATV and safely ride through the Sahara, taking in panoramic views of the Giza pyramids.
- Ideal for adventure seekers, this combo tour includes two outdoor activities
- You may ride a camel, horse, or carriage horse
- As this is a private tour, departure time is flexible
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
quad bike one hour
camel ride one hour to 2
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All Cairo and Giza hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hesham Egypt private daily tour guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Camel Ride and Quad Bike Around the Gate of Giza Pyramids ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Camel Ride and Quad Bike Around the Gate of Giza Pyramids ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 37291P190
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesGizaCairo4WD Tours - GizaSporting Events - GizaNature and Wildlife - GizaExtreme - Giza4WD Tours - Port SaidSporting Events - Port SaidNature and Wildlife - Port SaidExtreme - Port Said4WD Tours - AlexandriaSporting Events - AlexandriaNature and Wildlife - AlexandriaExtreme - AlexandriaCategory
Tahrir SquareIbn Tulun MosqueColossus of Ramses II at MemphisChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Sultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaAl-Hakim MosqueAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Alabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Cairo Opera HouseGayer-Anderson MuseumCoptic MuseumHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)DahshurAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Pharaonic VillageOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Mosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Al-Azhar MosqueBabylon FortressKhan Al-Khalili