Are you interested in?
Private and Luxury
101 Tours & Activities
Bolivar Square (Plaza Bolivar) Tours
13 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
461 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Set out on a 2-hour guided walking tour of Cartagena, Colombia's stunning seaside city. Take in the the colonial architecture of Old Town, here the stories behind buildings like the Cathedral of Cartagena and San Pedro Church, and learn about local culture along the way.
- 2-hour Old Town architecture walking tour in Cartagena
- Tour Cartagena's historic neighborhoods and learn about the culture of this seaside city
- Visit San Pedro Church and the Cathedral of Cartagena and hear about their histories and architecture from your knowledgeable guide
Saved to wishlist!
Bilingual English-Spanish speaking guide
Entry tickets to attractions mentioned
Optional tips and gratuities
Hotel pickup and drop-off (unless this option is chosen).
Unspecified food or beverage
Departure & Return
Departure PointLas Bóvedas Market, Cartagena Province, Bolivar, Colombia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Gold Museum is closed on Monday; it can be changed for another museum according to the group's interest. If there is any other place of interest you want to addition in the tour, please let us know to include it gladly.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Changes on the tour may occur due to external factors. These changes will be notified to you with anticipation.
- We recommend you wear comfortable clothes and shoes as well as a sun hat or cap.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Impulse Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cartagena Old City Walking Tour including Gold Museum and Plaza de Bolivar?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cartagena Old City Walking Tour including Gold Museum and Plaza de Bolivar?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 5549CTGWALK
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCartagenaCity Tours - Caribbean CoastWalking Tours - Caribbean CoastHistorical Tours - Caribbean CoastCity Tours - Santa MartaWalking Tours - Santa MartaHistorical Tours - Santa MartaCity Tours - San Blas IslandsWalking Tours - San Blas IslandsHistorical Tours - San Blas IslandsCategory
Cartagena Cathedral (St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral)Old Shoes Monument (Los Zapatos Viejos)Plaza de San DiegoGold Museum (Museo de Oro Zenu)Palace of Inquisition (Palacio de la Inquisicion)Rafael Nuñez House MuseumNational Aviary of Colombia (Aviario Nacional de Colombia)Cartagena Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Cartagena)Rosario Islands (Islas del Rosario)Naval Museum of the CaribbeanOld Town CartagenaConvento de la Popa de la GaleraTotumo Mud Volcano (El Totumo)La India Catalina MonumentIsla del Encanto