8-Day Croatia Cruise from Dubrovnik to the Dalmatian Coast
- 8-day Croatia cruise from Dubrovnik
- Visit several stunning Adriatic Islands including Mljet, Brač and Korčula
- Explore the pine-covered hillsides and lush vineyards of Hvar Island
- Stop by Korčula Island, said to be the birthplace of Marco Polo
- Take a refreshing dip in natural swimming pools on the Pelješac Peninsula
- Spend time at lively restaurants and bars in Split
- Enjoy guided tours or free time to explore on your own at each destination
Departure & Return
Departure PointGruž Port Parking, Obala Stjepana Radića 39, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The next day, head to Hvar Island, a spot that was long under the rule of the Venetian Republic with an overnight in Jelsa. The following day lounge on the beaches on the islands of Bol and Brač and view the tallest mountain of all the islands in the Adriatic. Then go across to Split and discover Dalmatian nightlife.
Continue to Korčula, said to be the birthplace of Marco Polo. Visit the 15th-century St. Marks Cathedral and don't miss the Three Saints altarpiece by Venetian painter Tintoretto.
You'll also visit Trstenik on the Pelješac Peninsula, famed for its wine production, and then continue on to Slano to spend the night. In each destination, there will be an option for a guided group tour with a local guide or you can choose to take some free time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The itinerary may change if the captain considers it necessary
- A maximum of 3 people per cabin. In the case of 3 adults and 1 child 2 twin cabins will be required
- All cabins have windows, but on lower deck it is forbidden to open the windows to avoid possibility of water to enter.On upper deck cabins all have one window and some of them have even second window in the bathroom.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is not suitable for people in wheelchairs and with restricted mobility.Due to specific requirements in some of the harbours, it is possible that ships will be tied sideways to each other and that passengers will need to transfer from one ship to another in order to get to the coast. Please be careful when transferring from ship to ship, and should you need assistance the crew members will be glad to provide assistance.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gulliver Travel
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 8-Day Croatia Cruise from Dubrovnik to the Dalmatian Coast.