Are you interested in?
Mountain Bike Tours
5 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
140 Tours & Activities
St. Mary's Basilica (Kościól Mariacki) Tours
114 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Have fun cycling through one of the most bike-friendly cities in Poland while sightseeing and learning about Gdansk. Visit the Old Town, Low Town, shipyard and other areas of the city. You’ll get a much more intimate perspective than touring by car or bus, but can cover more ground than you would on a walking tour. This tour is an exciting way to see the sights while exercising.
- An ideal tour for active travelers
- Many plenty of stops to find out more and take photos
- Avoid getting lost by touring with a local guide
- A fun activity for friends and families
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Chlebnicka 19/20, 80-830 Gdańsk, Poland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Poland By Locals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Gdansk Highlights Bicycle Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Gdansk Highlights Bicycle Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Gdansk Highlights Bicycle Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Gdansk Highlights Bicycle Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 57991P10
Compare Similar Experiences
Gdansk Highlights Bicycle Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGdanskMountain Bike Tours - KaliningradHistorical Tours - KaliningradHalf-day Tours - KaliningradMountain Bike Tours - PoznanHistorical Tours - PoznanHalf-day Tours - PoznanMountain Bike Tours - WarsawHistorical Tours - WarsawHalf-day Tours - WarsawCategory