Are you interested in?
80 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
139 Tours & Activities
43 Tours & Activities
7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape the usual tourist trail, and explore a unique part of Poland—the Kashubian Switzerland region. It’s the perfect tour for travelers who want to see beautiful scenery, and learn about regional traditions. Enjoy a convenient hotel pickup, and private transport. You won’t have to worry about waiting in lines, or paying extra for entrance tickets, as admission is included to multiple sites, such as Wiezyca Hill. Other tour highlights include a Nunnery, and The Museum of Kashubian Pottery.
- Learn about a unique part of Poland—the Kashubian Switzerland region
- Perfect tour for nature lovers—see hills, forests, and lakes
- Entrance tickets to places such as Museum of Kashubian Pottery included
- Private tour means a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance: Centre for Education and Promoting the Region, Wiezyca Hill, Museum of Kashubian Pottery
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your hotel in Gdansk, Sopot, Gdynia, Please indicate your meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Childs under 7 free (please inform us about kids)
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tours in Gdansk Local Tour Operator
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Kashubian Switzerland Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Kashubian Switzerland Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Kashubian Switzerland Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 9328P9
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Kashubian Switzerland Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGdanskBus Tours - KaliningradNature and Wildlife - KaliningradHistorical Tours - KaliningradFull-day Tours - KaliningradBus Tours - PoznanNature and Wildlife - PoznanHistorical Tours - PoznanFull-day Tours - PoznanBus Tours - WarsawNature and Wildlife - WarsawHistorical Tours - WarsawFull-day Tours - WarsawCategory