Are you interested in?
- A private tour ensures a more personalized experience
- Spend time outdoors, and see Gdansk Old Town highlights such as Royal Way
- Learn about Gdansk’s history, and get local tips
- A walking tour takes you to places that can’t be accessed by car or bus
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Upland Gate/Tourist Information Point Address: Wały Jagiellońskie 2A, 80-887 Gdańsk
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tours in Gdansk Local Tour Operator
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands