Are you interested in?
- Full-day Mekong Delta tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Explore by motor boat, row boat, and horse cart
- Enjoy a delta-style lunch at a local restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Ho Chi Minh City
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Upon arrival in My Tho, transfer into a motor boat for a cruise along the Mekong River, passing fish cages and floating houses along the way, and enjoying views of classic Mekong Delta landscapes. Stop at a small island in the river to visit a family home, listen to traditional Vietnamese music, and taste fresh fruits, honey tea, and honey wine. To continue into the smaller canals that branch off the main waterway, board a rowing boat that’s maneuverable and perfect for ducking under foot bridges and overhanging plants. Come to shore for a horse-cart ride along village roads, then stop at a restaurant for a set lunch of Vietnamese food.
After lunch, return to the larger boat for the cruise back to My Tho, where you’ll meet the bus for the return trip to Ho Chi Minh City. This tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viet Nam Adventure Tours JSC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- "Be prepared for a very long bus drive to the river." See review