Are you interested in?
69 Tours & Activities
Hue Citadel (Dai Noi) Tours
273 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
435 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Travel around Huế by cycle rickshaw. Local riders will take you from your hotel around Huế’s Imperial City, the former political, religious, and cultural centre of the Nguyen Dynasty until 1945. Once home to the Imperial Family and Emperors of Vietnam, you’ll see the Citadel, Nine Holy Cannons, Nine Dynastic Urns, The Flag Tower, Ngọ Môn Gate, Thai Hoa Palace, and the Forbidden Purple City.
- Sit back and enjoy a rickshaw ride through historic sites
- See both sides of Huế: experience the old and the new
- Your tour begins and ends at your accommodation
- Imagine the life of Vietnamese kings during times long gone
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off by cyclo
English speaking guide
Bottled water and tissues
Food and drinks
Private cyclo for child: 200.000đ/cyclo
Departure & Return
08:00 or 14:00
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Proud Vietnam Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Not a must do though the Cyclo Ride would be fun." See review
Product code: 11785P13
Explore Similar Things to Do
Half-day ToursTours & SightseeingHueHalf-day Tours - Central VietnamHalf-day Tours - Da NangHalf-day Tours - My SonCategory
Cat Tuong Quan Zen HouseBao Quoc Pagoda (Chua Bao Quoc)Dong Ba Market (Cho Dong Ba)Nine Dynastic UrnsBach Ma National Park (Vuon Quoc gia Bach Ma)Thien Mu PagodaMinh Mang TombTinh Tam Lake (Ho Tinh Tam)Flag Tower (Ky Dai)Royal Antiquities MuseumThai Hoa PalaceTam Giang LagoonThanh Toan BridgeQuang Dien District