7 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Climbing Scafell Pike, England’s highest mountain, isn’t recommended alone or without proper planning and equipment. This guided small-group full-day hike is led by a qualified mountain guide for route-planning, safety, and pointers on the views, leaving you to just enjoy the walk and scenery stress-free. Climb via the Corridor Route, and at the 3,209ft-high (978-meter) summit, admire the panoramas over forests, fells, and lakes before descending.
- Climb Scafell Pike in the Lake District on a full-day small-group hike
- Get more from the hike with a guide to show the way and points of interest
- Climb to the summit for epic views over lakes, woods, and peaks
- Suitable walking gear, packed lunch, and good level of fitness required
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Personal Walking Equipment
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- OPERATED BY The Lake District Walker Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 8395P1