2 hours (Approx.)
Kosciuszko Mound was erected in the 1800s as a dedication to a Polish military hero—Tadeusz Kosciuszko. As well as a memorial, it boasts incredible views of the city’s most loved landmarks such as Wawel Castle, St. Mary’s Basilica, and the Main Square. You’ll save time waiting in long visitor lines by having your ticket provided, and the ticket will also get you access to Kosciuszko exhibition, the Fortress Museum, and the Polish Road to Freedom exhibition too.
- Avoid visitors crowds— admission ticket to Kosciuszko Mound included
- See memorials dedicated to outstanding Poles and learn about Polish history
- Get access to the Fortress Museum and Polish Road to Freedom exhibition
- A great way to access panoramic views of Krakow
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointKosciuszko's Mound (Kopiec Kosciuszki), al. Jerzego Waszyngtona 1, Krakow 30-204 Poland
7/23/2018 - 3/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:30 AM - 03:00 PM|
Ticket Redemption Point
plac Szczepański 8, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please visit 8 Szczepański Square where you will receive a voucher from the Local Supplier. Only this document will be accepted at the Museum's Ticket Office
- Please, present the PRINTED Discover Cracow voucher at the Museum’s ticket office.
- Last entrance is 90 minutes before closing
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties
- To get a youth discount students must have a student ID card during the tour and show it to the DiscoverCracow representative when asked
- For Krakow Museums and Transport Official Pass holder entrance is free of charge.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Cracow Tickets
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 53370P33
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesKrakowNature and Wildlife - Banská BystricaAttractions & Museums - Banská BystricaNature and Wildlife - WroclawAttractions & Museums - WroclawNature and Wildlife - WarsawAttractions & Museums - WarsawCategory
Dunajec River GorgeJasna Góra Monastery (Klasztor na Jasnej Górze)Ojców National Park (Ojcowski Park Narodowy)St. Stanislaus Church (Skalka)Home Army Museum (Muzeum AK)Divine Mercy Sanctuary (Sanktuarium Bozego Milosierdzia)CzestochowaArchdiocesan Museum (Muzeum Archidiecezjalne w Krakowie)Wawel HillWawel Cathedral (Katedra Wawelska)Polish Aviation Museum (Muzeum Lotnictwa Polskiego)Maly Rynek (Small Market Square)Juliusz Slowacki Theatre in Krakow (Teatr im J. Slowackiego w Krakowie)Hipolit House (Kamienica Hipolitów)Pieniny National Park (Pieninski Park Narodowy)Gallery of 19th-Century Polish Art (Galeria Sztuki Polskiej XIX Wieku w Sukiennicach)St. Florian's Gate (Brama Floriańska)Jagiellonian University (Uniwersytet Jagielloński)Great BarbicanOskar Schindler's Factory (Fabryka Schindlera)