Are you interested in?
Departure & Return
Starting from Civitavecchia port our fully licensed drivers and vehicles with permit to access Civitavecchia Port will pick you up at the exit of your ship between 07,00 am to 09,00 am to start your tour where you will have the opportunity to visit the interior of the Colosseum, the Imperial Forums and the Arch of Constantine using "skip the queue ticket" ( not included in the price) accompanied by a guide who will explain you in your language. After the Coliseum you will go to the Trevi Fountain, Spanish steps and Piazza San Pietro (Vatican)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY TR&T
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Colosseum and Tour in Rome in compliance with Covid 19 standards.