Don’t worry—here are some similar options
30 minutes to 1 hour (Approx.)
Experience Liverpool from above as you ride the elevator to the top of the iconic Radio City Tower and enjoy unrivalled panoramic views from the 400-foot (121-meter) high observation deck. Make the most of your single-entry open admission pass to visit at whatever time suits you and spend as long as you want taking in the views. With a 360-degree viewing terrace, you’ll be able to spot all of Liverpool and Merseyside’s top landmarks, and on a clear day, you can see as far as North Wales and the Lake District.
- Single-use admission for Liverpool’s Radio City Tower
- Look down over Liverpool from the 400-foot (121-meter) high viewing platform
- See as far as North Wales and the Lake District on a clear day
- Open entrance ticket offers greater flexibility
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Great overview of Liverpool for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointEntrance signposted St Johns Beacon.
Hours of operation: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible; if assistance is required, the passenger must have his or her own caregiver
- OPERATED BY Vista Liverpool Limited
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 22357P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingLiverpoolAttractions & Museums - North West EnglandAttractions & Museums - ManchesterAttractions & Museums - BirminghamCategory