Are you interested in?
876 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2086 Tours & Activities
129 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
If you’re seeking a omprehensive sightseeing experience of London then look no further than this private tour, which provides a stress-free way for first-time visitors to orient themselves. Ideal for families as kids go free, this private option covers 15 top London attractions, including Bcukingham Palace, Parliament Square, and the London Eye.
- Get the inside scoop on central London during a private tour
- An excellent introduction for first-time visitors
- Easily explore the main sights in the City of Westminster
- Benefit from the insider knowledge and undivided attention of a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Walking tour of the best sights in Westminster
Watch the Changing of the Guard
Sit in Parliament Square and see the sights
Lunch & Drinks (please bring something to sip and nibble on)
Umbrella if it looks like rain
Departure & Return
Departure PointGreen Park (Stop H), London W1J 9DZ, UK
Return DetailsParliament Square, Westminster, London SW1P, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult please :)
- Children (up to 18 years old) go free
- We have done tours with buggies, and it is possible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Top Sight tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during London's Amazing Palaces & Parliament : Private Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Product code: 75760P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonWalking Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Bond StreetArcelorMittal OrbitMayfairSir John Soane's MuseumLondon National TheatreCambridge TheatreWestminster CathedralWestminster AbbeyBritish MuseumKensington GardensCutty SarkPrince Edward TheatreHandel & Hendrix in LondonMillennium BridgeNational Portrait GallerySt. Pancras InternationalTate BritainRegent StreetThe Kia OvalGabriel's Wharf