Are you interested in?
Tower of London Tours
353 Tours & Activities
876 Tours & Activities
129 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
A walking tour is a great way of getting to know London from a close-up perspective, as you'll see sights and hear stories that you'd miss if touring by bus. Enjoy three hours walking around the Westminster area, which includes must-see attractions Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, and Big Ben. Then, you'll be given a ticket to the Tower of London, another unmissable London highlight that you can explore at your leisure.
- Walking tour includes at least 20 different sights in Westminster
- Hear stories of London's long and colorful past from your live guide
- Best suited to active travelers, as a lot of walking is involved
- Package includes tickets to the Tower of London, which you can tour independently
Saved to wishlist!
Local Fun Guide
Walking tour of the Top 20 sights of Westminster (3 hours)
Tower of London Entry Tickets
Food and drinks (please bring your own drinks & packed lunch)
Please bring an Oyster Card or Travel Card with at least £5 (2 rides)
Hotel pickup and drop-off : please meet us at the starting point
Umbrella if it looks like rain!
Departure & Return
Departure PointGreen Park, Piccadilly, London W1J 9DZ, UK
Return DetailsWestminster, London SW1A 2JR, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Sight tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Westminster Walking Tour & Visit The Tower of London?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Product code: 75760P72
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingLondonWalking Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Royal Academy of ArtsGarden MuseumHousehold Cavalry MuseumHer Majesty's TheatreBushy ParkEltham PalaceBond StreetLondon Stansted Airport (STN)Wimbledon Lawn Tennis MuseumGolden Hinde Holland ParkHampstead HeathHampton Court PalaceSt. Pancras InternationalSt. James's ParkWarner Bros. Studio Tour LondonBanqueting House St. Katharine DocksMuseum of BrandsAldwych Theatre