Are you interested in?
Sherlock Holmes Museum Tours
11 Tours & Activities
875 Tours & Activities
129 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
With so many amazing London attractions in one place, organizing your own itinerary for a visit to Westminster can be daunting. This walking tour does the planning for you and includes a guide to teach visitors about London’s rich history. As an added bonus, admission to the Sherlock Holmes Museum is included when the tour finishes.
- Take a guided stroll through nature in Green Park then see historic sights
- See over a dozen attractions in just three hours before a museum visit
- Explore literary history at 221B Baker Street, Sherlock Holmes’ address
- Watch the Household Cavalry ride on horseback at the Horse Guards Parade
Saved to wishlist!
Local Fun Guide
Walking tour of the Top 20 sights of London (3 hours)
Sherlock Holmes Museum Ticket
Please bring an Oyster Card or Travel Card with at least £5 (2 rides)
Food and drinks (please bring your own drinks & packed lunch)
Hotel pickup and drop-off : please meet us at the starting point
Umbrella if it looks like rain!
Departure & Return
Departure PointGreen Park, Piccadilly, London W1J 9DZ, UK
Return DetailsWestminster, London SW1A 2JR, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Sight tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sherlock Holmes Museum & Westminster Walking Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Product code: 75760P77
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingLondonWalking Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
WestminsterCutty SarkCourtauld GalleryHMS BelfastZSL London ZooMarble Arch BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir London Emirates StadiumChelsea Physic GardenImperial War Museum (IWM)St. Katharine DocksMadame Tussauds LondonTate BritainOld Spitalfields MarketAbbey RoadNotting HillPlatform 9 3/4Banqueting House British MuseumApsley House (Wellington Museum)