Are you interested in?
You may also like
- 4-day tour of Morocco from Costa del Sol
- Visit Fez, Meknes, Rabat and Tangier
- Ferry ride across the Strait of Gibraltar
- 4-star hotel accommodation for three nights
- Some meals included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you are staying at other location in Costa del Sol, you should specify it upon confirmation and the optional time and location will be provided.
What To Expect
Your tour includes three nights accommodation in 4-star accommodation; round-trip transportation from Costa del Sol; and selected meals.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Tour size may range from 7 to 48 passengers
- There is no bathroom on the coach
- One regular oversized suitcase per person allowed
- Maximum of 3 passengers per room. If you are traveling with a party of 4 travelers or more, you must make separate bookings.
- Infants aged 3 years and under are free of charge, providing they do not occupy a seat on the bus. Please note, any expenses incurred at the hotel (i.e. cot, meals, etc) should be paid directly to the hotel.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase
- Please note that hotel ratings vary between countries
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 4-Day Morocco Tour: Fez, Meknes, Rabat and Tangier.