Don’t worry—here are some similar options
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Hike along the Caminito del Rey, the King’s Walkway, in Málaga's stunning El Chorro Natural Park. High above the Gaitanes Gorge, you’ll make your way along the 100-meter-high walkway with a historian guide, taking in dramatic scenery as you go. The experience includes a typical Andalusian breakfast, and offers three options for pickup and drop-off.
- Guided hike along the Caminito del Ray near Málaga
- Start with a breakfast that’s typical of the region
- Walk with a historian guide and learn about the El Chorro National Park
- Choose from three different departure options when you book
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees, and handling charges
Departure & Return
Plaza de la Marina, 11, 29001 Málaga, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Transport from other locations in Málaga are available on request; extra charges may apply
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Not recommended for participants with fear of heights
- Timings are subject to change, based on the group’s interests or needs
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Smart Holidays Andalusia · SHASpain
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Absolutely worth the money and a must do trip, thank you for a wonderful experience." See review
Product code: 35517P16
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeClimbingPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMalagaHiking - AndaluciaNature and Wildlife - AndaluciaClimbing - AndaluciaPhotography Tours - AndaluciaHiking - MarbellaNature and Wildlife - MarbellaClimbing - MarbellaPhotography Tours - MarbellaHiking - BenahavisNature and Wildlife - BenahavisClimbing - BenahavisPhotography Tours - BenahavisCategory
Málaga English CemeteryMálaga Roman Theatre (Teatro Romano de Málaga)MIMMA (Museo Interactivo de la Música)Peña Juan Breva Flamenco Art Museum (Museo de Arte Flamenco de la Peña Juan Breva)El Torcal del AntequeraSEA LIFE® BenalmádenaMunicipal Heritage Museum Málaga (Museo del Patrimonio Municipal Málaga)Malaga Cathedral (Cathedral de la Encarnación)Malaga Museum of Wine (Museo del Vino)Malaga AlcazabaRevello de Toro Museum (Museo Revello de Toro)State Russian Museum (Colección del Museo Ruso)Guadalhorce River Estuary Natural Area (Paraje Natural Desembocadura del Guadalhorce)Museum Jorge Rando (Museo Jorge Rando)El Caminito del ReyMalaga Aeronautical Museum (Museo Aeronautico de Malaga)Malaga Park (Parque de Malaga)Marina Square (Plaza de la Marina)CAC Málaga (Centro de Arte Contemporáneo de Málaga)Centre Pompidou Málaga