Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Have an adventure to remember in Marrakech by exploring the city from a private horse-drawn carriage. You’ll be able to cover more ground than a walking tour, and you won’t have to worry about getting lost. Your driver will point out many of the city’s top landmarks, such as Marrakech Medina, Agnaou Door, Koutoubia Mosque, and Jemaa el-Fnaa Square.
- See many Marrakech highlights on one tour such as Jemaa el-Fnaa Square
- Traveling by horse-drawn carriage means covering more ground than walking
- Convenient tour with hotel pick up and drop-off included
- No navigation worries—having a driver means you won’t get lost
Saved to wishlist!
Carriage horse tour
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Phoenix Car
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 23527P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horse Carriage RidesTours & SightseeingMarrakechHorse Carriage Rides - Central MoroccoHorse Carriage Rides - OuarzazateHorse Carriage Rides - EssaouiraCategory
Tizi-n'Tichka PassEl-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)Tiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Bahia Palace (Palais Bahia)Medina of MarrakeshChez AliBen Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)Menara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)Oasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)ANIMA GardenPhotography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)Takerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)Les Bains de MarrakechDar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesPalmeraie (Palm Grove)Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)