Are you interested in?
415 Tours & Activities
Diego Rivera and Frida Kahlo Studio-Museum Tours
6 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
709 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Take a break from Mexico’s ancient historical sites and learn about the lives of 2 iconic 20th-century artists on a private tour of the Museo Estudio Diego Rivera y Frida Kahlo and Frida Kahlo Museum. Round-trip transfer from your hotel ensures easy navigation of Mexico City’s suburbs, and leaves you more time to explore with your personal guide for a more intimate perspective.
- Learn about 2 iconic Mexican artists, ideal for art and culture enthusiasts
- Save time finding your way with included hotel pickup and drop-off
- Benefit from your guide’s full and personalized attention on a private tour
- Avoid hidden costs with entrance fees to both museums included
Saved to wishlist!
English or Spanish speaking Guide
All Fees and Taxes
Everything not included in the list “includes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up the travelers in all the Mexico City downtown hotels.
- Juarez Intl Airport, Mexico City Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick-up at the Hotel
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY KARMA TRAILS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during FRIDA KALHO & DIEGO RIVERA MUSEUMS (Private)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during FRIDA KALHO & DIEGO RIVERA MUSEUMS (Private)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during FRIDA KALHO & DIEGO RIVERA MUSEUMS (Private)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during FRIDA KALHO & DIEGO RIVERA MUSEUMS (Private)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 32317P19
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchitecture ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMexico CityBus Tours - Central MexicoArchitecture Tours - Central MexicoArt Tours - Central MexicoHalf-day Tours - Central MexicoBus Tours - TaxcoArchitecture Tours - TaxcoArt Tours - TaxcoHalf-day Tours - TaxcoBus Tours - AcapulcoArchitecture Tours - AcapulcoArt Tours - AcapulcoHalf-day Tours - AcapulcoCategory
Paseo de la ReformaNational Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM)National Palace (Palacio Nacional)Estrella Biopark (Bioparque Estrella)XochimilcoSoumaya Museum (Plaza Carso)Six Flags MexicoPlaza GaribaldiMexico City Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Ciudad de Mexico)Arena MexicoChapultepec Castle (Castillo de Chapultepec)Frida Kahlo Museum (Museo Frida Kahlo)Ripley's Believe It or Not! MexicoBazaar Sábado (Saturday Market)Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Basilica de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)La Feria ChapultepecAngel of Independence (Monumento a la Independencia)Azteca Stadium (Estadio Azteca)Reforma 222Inbursa Aquarium