Are you interested in?
190 Tours & Activities
Jamaica Market (Mercado Jamaica) Tours
6 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
112 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Knowing the best spots for an authentic market experience can be tricky in the urban capital. Visit a classic market on a small-group tour, and allow your senses to be stirred as you stroll by stalls of fresh flowers, ripe fruits, and sweet candies. Have a go at bartering, benefiting from your local guide’s tips and advice, and enjoy included samples of market goodies.
- Benefit from your guide's insider knowledge to find the best deals
- Browse and barter like a local for insight into daily life in the capital
- Sample fresh spices, fruits, and sweeties directly from the stalls
- Enjoy the more personalized experience of a small-group tour
Saved to wishlist!
Mexican spice tasting
Local food tasting
Exotic fruits tasting
Typical Mexican candies tasting
Transportation from meeting point to market
Departure & Return
Departure PointMeeting Point Local Market Estacion Mexico, Roma Sur, Cuauhtémoc, 06760 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Return DetailsMercado De Jamaica, Salidas Metro Jamaica, Av. Morelos 105, Sevilla, Venustiano Carranza, 15840 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for walking with sandals
- This experience has mainly animal products therefore it is not recommended for vegans neither vegetarians.
- This experience is design for people over 15 years old because of the spices and mix of flavours we get along the tour.
- There is fresh meet exhibited on the market
- Near public transportation
- Please let us know about any allergies you may have
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Estación México
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Flowers and Fruits - Local Mexican Market Experience?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Flowers and Fruits - Local Mexican Market Experience?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Flowers and Fruits - Local Mexican Market Experience?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Flowers and Fruits - Local Mexican Market Experience?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 19861P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursMarketsWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingMexico CityFood Tours - Central MexicoCity Tours - Central MexicoMarkets - Central MexicoWalking Tours - Central MexicoStreet Food Tours - Central MexicoHalf-day Tours - Central MexicoFood Tours - TaxcoCity Tours - TaxcoMarkets - TaxcoWalking Tours - TaxcoStreet Food Tours - TaxcoHalf-day Tours - TaxcoFood Tours - AcapulcoCity Tours - AcapulcoMarkets - AcapulcoWalking Tours - AcapulcoStreet Food Tours - AcapulcoHalf-day Tours - AcapulcoCategory
Diego Rivera and Frida Kahlo Studio-MuseumSonora Market (Mercado de Sonora)Mexico City Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno)XochimilcoSan Andrés MixquicIztaccihuatlMemory and Tolerance Museum (Museo Memoria y Tolerancia)Latin-American Tower (Torre Latinoamericana)Papalote Children's Museum (Papalote Museo del Niño)San AngelSan Juan Bautista Church (Parroquia San Juan Bautista)Bazaar Sábado (Saturday Market)Azteca Stadium (Estadio Azteca)Estrella Biopark (Bioparque Estrella)Mexico City Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)Palace of Fine Arts (Palacio de Bellas Artes)Ripley's Believe It or Not! MexicoMexico City Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Ciudad de Mexico)Six Flags MexicoArena Mexico