Are you interested in?
Private Sightseeing Tours
343 Tours & Activities
San Angel Tours
3 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
699 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Experience the nature and culture of central Mexico on this guided excursion. After a convenient hotel pickup in central Mexico City, explore San Angel’s mummy museum in a historic convent and see the dozen bodies preserved there. Then head to the country’s first national park, Desierto de los Leones. Visit its 400-year-old monastery and marvel at its impressive assortment of wildlife.
- Explore Desierto de los Leones and the Museo del Carmen in San Angel
- Visit historic monasteries, learn carmelite history and see mummies
- Watch for foxes, deer, hawks, and other wildlife at Desierto de los Leones
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel pick-up and drop-off from hotels located in central area of Mexico City
Food and drinks
Hotel pick-up and drop-off from hotels located out of the central area of Mexico City
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
WE PICK UP ALL CUSTOMERS FROM HOTELS LOCATED IN THE MEXICO CITY CENTRAL
AREA. OUT OF THIS AREA, PICK UP WILL HAVE AN EXTRA CHARGE (200 PESOS WHICH WILL
BE PAID DIRECTLY TO OUR GUIDE) OR WE CAN MET CLIENTS IN A MEETING POINT
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick up at hotels outside the downtown area will have an extra charge
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trip To Mexico
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Museum of mummies in San Angel and monastery in Desierto de los Leones forest Private tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Museum of mummies in San Angel and monastery in Desierto de los Leones forest Private tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Museum of mummies in San Angel and monastery in Desierto de los Leones forest Private tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Museum of mummies in San Angel and monastery in Desierto de los Leones forest Private tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 9483P105
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMexico CityBus Tours - Central MexicoHistorical Tours - Central MexicoFull-day Tours - Central MexicoBus Tours - TaxcoHistorical Tours - TaxcoFull-day Tours - TaxcoBus Tours - San Miguel de AllendeHistorical Tours - San Miguel de AllendeFull-day Tours - San Miguel de AllendeCategory
Museum of Tequila and Mezcal (Museo del Tequila y el Mezcal)Mexico City Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Basilica de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)La Feria ChapultepecPalace of Fine Arts (Palacio de Bellas Artes)National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM)Latin-American Tower (Torre Latinoamericana)CoyoacánMexico City Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Ciudad de Mexico)Ripley's Believe It or Not! MexicoSan Andrés MixquicFranz Mayer Museum (Museo Franz Mayer)Inbursa Aquarium Bellini Revolving Restaurant (Bellini Restaurante Giratorio)IztaccihuatlDiego Rivera Mural Museum (Museo Mural Diego Rivera)Chapultepec Castle (Castillo de Chapultepec)KidZania Santa FeMexico City Popular Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular)San Juan Market (Mercado de San Juan)