To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Delve into the brilliant mind of Leonardo da Vinci at this interactive exhibit. Leonardo3 - The World of Leonardo, located at Piazza della Scala, boasts a number of reproductions of Leonardo’s famous machines as well as manuscripts, digital restorations, and reconstructions. Enjoy a number of interactive experiences in a multitude of languages with audio guides.
- Learn about Leonardo da Vinci and his inventions at this interactive exhibit
- Discover digital restorations and reconstructions of his famous works
- See a digital restoration of The Last Supper and learn about the fresco
- This ticket has instant confirmation and grants you skip-the-line access
Saved to wishlist!
Souvenirs (available to purchase)
Transportation to/from attractions
Audio guide (available to purchase in 8 languages: Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish)
Departure & Return
Departure PointLeonardo3 - Il Mondo di Leonardo, Piazza della Scala At the entrance of Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, 20121 Milan Italy
1/1/2020 - 12/31/2020
|Monday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Leonardo3 - The World of Leonardo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Leonardo3 The World of Leonardo: Tickets for the Interactive Exhibition?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Leonardo3 The World of Leonardo: Tickets for the Interactive Exhibition?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Leonardo3 The World of Leonardo: Tickets for the Interactive Exhibition?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Leonardo3 The World of Leonardo: Tickets for the Interactive Exhibition?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Could be tricky to locate, but go all the through the Galleria from the Duomo to the next small piazza." See review
Product code: 31413P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesMilanAttractions & Museums - LombardyMuseum Tickets & Passes - LombardyAttractions & Museums - FernoMuseum Tickets & Passes - FernoAttractions & Museums - Castelletto di BranduzzoMuseum Tickets & Passes - Castelletto di BranduzzoCategory
Codex AtlanticusLa Triennale Museum (La Triennale di Milano)Casa MilanColumns of San Lorenzo (Colonne di San Lorenzo)Milan Via Manzoni (Via Alessandro Manzoni)Serravalle Designer OutletLeonardo3 MuseumRoyal Palace of Milan (Palazzo Reale di Milano)QC TermemilanoVicolungo The Style OutletsVia Monte NapoleoneAmbrosiana Museum and Library (Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana)San Sepolcro Church (Chiesa di San Sepolcro)Arch of Peace (Arco della Pace)Palazzo LombardiaVicolo dei LavandaiBranca Tower (Torre Branca)Piazza FontanaFidenza VillageBrera Art Gallery (Pinacoteca di Brera)