Are you interested in?
469 Tours & Activities
Gandhi Smriti Tours
85 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
6101 Tours & Activities
3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Mahatma Gandhi was an influential figure in 20th-century Indian and global history, and while in Delhi you can walk in his footsteps and visit sites connected to him. While visiting the National Gandhi Museum, the place where Gandhi was cremated, and other important sites, you’ll learn more about this iconic figure. This is an ideal tour for history enthusiasts, and travelers wanting to better understand India’s past and present.
- Hotel transfers in an air-conditioned car are provided
- Entrance fees to four sites are included
- Receive personalized attention from a private guide
- A fun and informative tour to add to your Delhi itinerary
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop off in private air-conditioned car
Fuel, parking, taxes and surcharge included
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please provide hotel details while booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Modest dress is required at some sites
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Tours India
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Mahatma Gandhi Tour in New Delhi?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Mahatma Gandhi Tour in New Delhi?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 7325P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursCity ToursExtremeWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNew Delhi4WD Tours - AgraSporting Events - AgraBus Tours - AgraCity Tours - AgraExtreme - Agra4WD Tours - RishikeshSporting Events - RishikeshBus Tours - RishikeshCity Tours - RishikeshExtreme - Rishikesh4WD Tours - JaipurSporting Events - JaipurBus Tours - JaipurCity Tours - JaipurExtreme - JaipurCategory
Madame Tussauds DelhiShantivanSt. James’ Church (Skinner's Church)National Zoological Park of DelhiNehru Memorial Museum and Library (Nehru Planetarium)Hanuman Temple (Hanuman Mandir)Shankar's International Dolls MuseumLotus Temple (Bahá'í House of Worship)PaharganjAapnoGhar Amusement and Water ParkMehrauli Archaeological ParkGurudwara Bangla SahibJantar MantarKarol BaghSai Baba TempleSafdarjung's TombNew Delhi Parliament House (Sansad Bhavan)Sarojini Nagar MarketHazrat Nizamuddin Auliya Dargah (Nizamuddin Dargah) Gurudwara Sis Ganj Sahib