2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Watch New York City come to life after dark on an evening coach tour by double-decker bus, and follow an exciting route through the heart of Midtown Manhattan’s highlights. See Times Square’s towering lights and capture unforgettable images of the Empire State Building’s bright spire, then continue through the bustling streets to the Manhattan Bridge. Enjoy recorded narration throughout the tour, learn about New York’s colorful history, and hear about life in a city that never sleeps.
- Experience New York City's glittering lights on an evening bus tour in NYC
- Ride through diverse Manhattan neighborhoods, from Little Italy to Soho
- See top landmarks, like the New York Public Library and the Brooklyn Bridge
- Learn as you go, with commentary on your personal headset, included
Saved to wishlist!
Non-stop night tour with audio narration
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure Point286 W 46th St, New York, NY 10036, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Ticket valid for one day from the time of redemption
- Tour conducted in English only
- Schedule is subject to change due to seasonality.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY TopView Sightseeing
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
- "The wait in line to get on the bus was quite long, but on a nice weather night it was a good way to see more of the city than possible on foot and learn a few things." See review
Product code: 7290P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNew York CityBus Tours - New YorkCity Tours - New YorkBus Tours - DelphiCity Tours - DelphiBus Tours - BrooklynCity Tours - BrooklynCategory
Museum of SexGreenwich VillageQueens MuseumThe Metropolitan OperaChelsea Piers Sports & Entertainment ComplexCircle in the Square TheatreMuseum of Interesting Things St. Paul's ChapelMacy's® Herald SquareBernard B. Jacobs TheatreNew York City Little ItalyWinter Garden AtriumLincoln Center for the Performing ArtsNew York City Ballet (NYCB)Tenement MuseumMusic Box TheatreHudson River Lunt-Fontanne TheatreDavid H. Koch TheaterCathedral Church of St. John the Divine