9 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Island hop from Oahu to Maui and see a second island on an action-packed, full-day tour. Perfect for visitors who are short on time but want to experience some of the magic of Maui. Your guide narrates as you travel across the island in a climate-controlled mini-bus, stopping at many sights during the day. See tropical rainforest and waterfall views, taste local treats and stop in the charming town of Hana. Keep your camera handy for photo opportunities.
- Island hop from Oahu to Maui and see the island’s windward side with a guide
- See Maui’s rainforests, black sand beaches, and the charming town of Hana
- Enjoy breakfast and lunch on the road on this action-packed full-day trip
- Convenient round-trip transportation from Waikiki hotels
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transport by air-conditioned mini bus
Breakfast & Lunch
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• Waikiki Pick-ups: 5:05am – 5:35am
• Waikiki Returns: 8pm – 8:30pm
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All One-Day Tours are subject to availability, change without notice, and include: Roundtrip transfers from Waikiki hotels and roundtrip airfare to the neighbor island. Airfare costs may fluctuate from day to day so it is important to check your emails frequently prior to confirmation as you will be asked to confirm any overage charges for airfare differences in order to confirm.
- All guests birth dates, genders and full name spellings as printed in passports or government issued IDs are required at checkout. Failure to provide accurate information may result in cancellation of tour/activity without refund.
- All guests must bring a valid ID for airport security check-in. International guests must bring a valid passport for airport security check-in.
- Children under 2 years of age are considered FREE if child is on lap and does not occupy a seat. You will still be required to provide the child's full name, gender and birth date for TSA purposes.
- BREAKFAST SERVICE:
- Tour features a Breakfast Bento which includes:
- Scrambled Eggs, Crispy Bacon and Hapa Rice or Vegetarian Option of Scrambled Eggs, Sliced Tomato and Hapa Rice
- LUNCH SERVICE: at Waianapanapa State Park or Hana Bay Pavilion at approx. 12:30PM.
- Tour features a picnic lunch which includes:
- Choice of Ham Sandwich, Turkey Sandwich, or Roast Beef Sandwich (all sandwiches include chips, cookie, and orange juice or water)
- VEGETARIAN OPTION: Fresh Garden Veggie Sandwich
- GLUTEN FREE OPTION: Fresh Garden Salad
- Note: Please advise reservation agent of any food allergies upon booking or include in notes. Guests should advise server of any food allergies when dining.
- ADA ACCESSIBLE:
- Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. We will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler.
- For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs, the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
- All tours connect at Maui Marketplace or other point of convergence.
- Wear a pair of comfortable walking shoes. A light sweater or jacket is recommended.
- Guests must sign a waiver acknowledging risks associated with waterfall swims.
- The road to Hana has stretches with uneven surfaces that can produce a rough ride.
- Locations/Routes may be modified due to National Park and State Park advisories.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Roberts Hawaii
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "At the start it seems to be a little long but step by step the tour becomes more and more amazing even for teens 13 and 15 year old." See review
Product code: 5123P54
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursBus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingOahuAir Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiHistorical Tours - HawaiiFull-day Tours - HawaiiAir Tours - MauiBus Tours - MauiHistorical Tours - MauiFull-day Tours - MauiAir Tours - KauaiBus Tours - KauaiHistorical Tours - KauaiFull-day Tours - KauaiCategory
USS Oklahoma MemorialMokolii IslandCoconut Island (Moku o Loe)Honolulu HaleDuke Kahanamoku BeachHanauma BayLanai LookoutValley of the TemplesLanikai BeachWaimanalo Beach ParkKailua Beach ParkAloha Tower MarketplaceWaikiki Natatorium War MemorialShangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & DesignUSS Bowfin Submarine Museum and ParkOahu Cruise PortParadise Cove LuauKahana Bay Beach ParkSunset BeachAli'iolani Hale