Are you interested in?
221 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
280 Tours & Activities
237 Tours & Activities
9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Experience the Douro Valley on a full-day private tour. Cruise along the Douro River, enjoy a traditional Portuguese lunch with pork, lamb, and vegetarian options. Taste locally produced wines and port at two wineries and visit an olive oil museum where you sample local products like olives, almonds, olive oil, bread and honey. This tour is ideal for food and wine lovers wanting to taste some Portuguese specialties with local insights. The private tour is customizable to your individual tastes.
- Spend the day exploring the Douro Valley, tasting local wines and products
- Tate wines and port at 2 local wineries and visit an olive oil museum
- Enjoy scenic drives along the Douro River in a luxury vehicle with lunch
- Convenient round-trip transportation form Porto hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Boat Cruise (optional)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup in all Oporto Hotels/Accommodations
- Porto Airport, Porto Portugal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Touch Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Douro Valley Food and Wine Tour From Porto?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Douro Valley Food and Wine Tour From Porto?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Douro Valley Food and Wine Tour From Porto?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 61351P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPortoShore Excursions - Northern PortugalFood Tours - Northern PortugalBus Tours - Northern PortugalWine Tastings - Northern PortugalPorts of Call Tours - Northern PortugalFull-day Tours - Northern PortugalShore Excursions - BragaFood Tours - BragaBus Tours - BragaWine Tastings - BragaPorts of Call Tours - BragaFull-day Tours - BragaShore Excursions - Peso Da ReguaFood Tours - Peso Da ReguaBus Tours - Peso Da ReguaWine Tastings - Peso Da ReguaPorts of Call Tours - Peso Da ReguaFull-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory