Are you interested in?
Private Sightseeing Tours
305 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
752 Tours & Activities
365 Tours & Activities
10 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Iceland’s enchanting southern region during this full-day private tour from Reykjavik. Visit some of the country’s most picturesque and popular points of interest such as Seljalandfoss and Skogafoss as well as the black sand beach near Vik. Take a few short hikes to explore the country’s beautiful landscape off the main road and stop for some great photo opportunities.
- Take a full-day private tour from Reykjavik to Iceland’s southern coast
- See landmarks like Seljalandfoss, Skogafoss, and the black beach
- Admire the beautiful landscapes and capture the memories on camera
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own private guide and vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Your own private vehicle and driver/guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointFrom all accommodations in the great Reykjavik area
Custom Departure time from 07:00am to 01:00pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hawkbus
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- "I highly recommend this tour to first time visitors or return visitors looking for an amazing glimpse of the south coast of Iceland." See review
Product code: 73187P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
LaugardalurLandmannalaugarThor's Woods (Thórsmörk)Aurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center)Saga MuseumSkógafossViking WorldFimmvörðuháls VolcanoStrokkurÁrbaer Open Air Museum (Árbaejarsafn)Reykjavík Art Museum HafnarhúsSkarfabakki Cruise TerminalThrihnukagigur VolcanoNational Gallery of IcelandFaxaflói BayMt. EsjaVatnajokull National ParkThe Pearl (Perlan)Whales of IcelandSeljalandsfoss