2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover Iceland and Reykjavik’s unique history during this 2.5-hour walking tour. Listen to interesting stories and history from your guide stretching as far back as 1,150 years as you explore the capital’s highlights such as the Reykjavik Cathedral, Einar Jonson’s Sculpture Garden, and City Hall. This tour also includes a hot drink and traditional Icelandic dessert to warm up in the middle of your walk.
- Take a unique, historical walking tour of Reykjavik’s city center
- Learn about the 1,150-year history of the country from your guide
- Warm up with a cup of tea or coffee and a traditional Icelandic dessert
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a maximum of 15 guests per tour
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointThe tall and fabulous Hallgrímskirkja Church. Meeting point is in front of the church, next to the statue of Viking Leifur Eiríksson.
Return DetailsThe tour ends by the Alþingi Parliament House. We will be able to point you in any direction you want to go from there.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Funky Iceland
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 72708P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursReykjavikHistorical Tours - VikHistorical Tours - SkaftafellHistorical Tours - South IcelandCategory
Faxaflói BayFimmvörðuháls VolcanoEyjafjallajökull VolcanoSkogar MuseumReykjanes PeninsulaSnaefellsjokull National ParkSeljalandsfossLandmannalaugarVolcano HouseSkaftafell National ParkSecret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin)National Museum of IcelandHveragerdiHofdi HouseHallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja)Silfra FissureSun Voyager (Solfar)Thor's Woods (Thórsmörk)Viking WorldMt. Esja