Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-hour pasta cooking class in Rome
- Munch on appetizers and prosecco while learning to make fresh pasta
- Take a fun cooking class from an expert Italian chef
Departure & Return
Piazza Trilussa. Meet in the middle of the square, near the main central staircase. Your guide will be wearing a chef's coat and holding a Walks of Italy meeting sign.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise at time of booking for any food allergies, dietary restrictions, or other special requirements
- Please note that the itinerary of our lunch time class is slightly different. Meet one of our chefs at the meeting point and visit a traditional local market for a tour and shopping of the ingredients. On the way to the Pasta Making Class location we’ll stop at a local bakery for some delicious tastings. During your lunch time class, learn how make one pasta dish and a tiramisu from scratch. Appetizers, prosecco, wine and digestif is included as well of course!
- Near public transportation
- Walks complies with all local government regulations. You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues. Please refer to Italy government guidelines for the most up to date information
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks - Italy, Spain & Greece
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms