Are you interested in?
- Guided tour of the most festive Christmas markets of the Salzkammergut from Salzburg
- Browse local crafts and foods at the St Gilgen Christmas market
- Visit the Pilgrimage Church and Christmas market at St. Wolfgang
- Take in the stunning views of the Austrian Alps in the Lake Area
Departure & Return
Mirabell Platz corner Hubert Sattler Gasse 1 / Infront of St Andrew Churchj
What To Expect
Arrive first in the charming village of St. Wolfgang. Walk among the beautiful Christmas markets and visit the Pilgrimage Church.
Continue to St. Gilgen, best known for its charming wedding church that appeared in The Sound of Music. Peruse the market’s seasonal offerings, such as ornaments, gingerbread, and handcrafted toys. Learn about the town’s connection to the Mozart family while you wander, with plenty of time to purchase gifts.
After a festive afternoon of exploring and shopping, your tour will conclude with transportation back to central Salzburg.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Panorama Tours GmbH
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms