Make your own way to Grape Street Pier with plenty of time to board your boat for your brunch cruise on San Diego Bay.
The friendly staff welcomes you aboard and orients you to the deluxe boat's amenities, which includes climate-controlled cabins with large viewing windows as well as spacious decks where you can take in the sun and ocean breeze.
As your captain sets out on the harbor, listen to the music of a live jazz duo providing the backdrop for your brunch cruise experience. Sail by landmarks including the Coronado Bay Bridge, the North Island Naval station and Point Loma, where sea lions haul out on the rocks. Admire the beautifully restored Star of India, a historical full-rigged sailing ship built in 1863 that now houses the San Diego Maritime Museum.
While sailing around the bay, help yourself to the hearty brunch buffet, which offers a range of savory and sweet dishes that is sure to please the whole family. The professional staff serves complimentary champagne throughout the meal, making this a great way to celebrate your time in San Diego.
After two hours, your tour ends upon return to the dock, where you are well situated to continue sightseeing in San Diego.
• Fresh-baked croissants, blueberry, cherry and cheese danishes, and caramel pecan rolls
• Cinnamon swirl French toast with freshly whipped cream, candied walnuts and brown sugar-glazed bananas
• Chocolate bread pudding with crème Anglaise and a sweet vanilla-scented sauceSeasonal Salads
• Rainbow of fresh fruit featuring strawberries, cantaloupe, pineapple and honeydew
• Antipasto-style salad with pepperoni, kidney beans, green olives and artichokes hearts
• Classic Caesar salad with parmesan and herb croutons
• Cole slaw with dried cranberries and golden raisins
• Wild rice salad with red flame grapes, toasted almonds and fresh herbs
• Grape tomato salad with baby mozzarella and fresh oregano
• Yakasoba noodle salad with vegetables
• Teriyaki beef salad
• Couscous salad with cucumbers Eggs Benedict Station
• Freshly made to order poached eggs, biscuits and English muffins, Canadian bacon, Hollandaise, creamed spinach, sausage gravySeafood Station
• Grilled Asian barbecue salmon filet with mango and papaya relish
• Smoked salmon Mousseline feather-light salmon spread on miniature bagels with marinated red onions
• Chilled tiger prawns perfumed with Old Bay seasoning and Creole-style cocktail sauce
• Fresh crab salad with a remoulade dressing
• Assortment of freshly made sushi with wasabi, pickled ginger and soy sauceBreakfast Hot Line
• Italian scramble with Roma tomatoes, fresh spinach, basil, hickory-smoked bacon and savory sausage links
• Roasted red potatoes with glazed onions and sweet peppers
• Buffalo-style chicken cassoulet
• Macaroni and cheese, a tender pasta with rich cheese sauce Carving Board
• Carved chili rub breast of turkey with jalapeno-cranberry chutney
• Rosemary and garlic-scented casino roast with horseradish creamDessert Station
• Premium cakes and tortes
• New York style cheesecake
• Cream puffs, petit fours and miniature fruit tarts
• Rich almond and pecan barsBeverages
• Unlimited Champagne, coffee, tea, soda and juice *Due to the seasonality of local fresh ingredients, all menus are subject to change