Are you interested in?
13 Tours & Activities
278 Tours & Activities
153 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Of all the islands in the Mediterranean, Santorini is one of the most photogenic. This photo safari tour takes travelers from sight to sight for a combination of well-known attractions and hidden gems. With stops at all of the island’s most picturesque locations, this is the perfect tour for amateur and experienced photographers alike.
- Walk along a red sand beach then visit rustic windmills for the perfect photo
- Enjoy a luxury private photography tour just for you and your small group
- Wander through a traditional village before climbing to a hilltop monastery
- Get picked up and dropped off outside your hotel in a comfortable vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Hotel-port-airport pickup and drop-off
Driver speaking english
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The excursion will depart at the time you prefer. Please inform us for pick up time and pick up point . Please note for cruise customers the pick up point is at the cable car exit at the top
- Athinios Restaurant-Cafe, Athinios Restaurant - Cafe, Santorini 847 00, Greece
1/23/2019 - 10/19/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 06:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pigaia travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Santorini Photo Safari Top Places?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Santorini Photo Safari Top Places?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Santorini Photo Safari Top Places?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Santorini Photo Safari Top Places?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 116941P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisPorts of Call ToursPhotography ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSantoriniShore Excursions - Cyclades IslandsBus Tours - Cyclades IslandsNature and Wildlife - Cyclades IslandsSafaris - Cyclades IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Cyclades IslandsPhotography Tours - Cyclades IslandsHalf-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsShore Excursions - IosBus Tours - IosNature and Wildlife - IosSafaris - IosPorts of Call Tours - IosPhotography Tours - IosHalf-day Tours - IosShore Excursions - HeraklionBus Tours - HeraklionNature and Wildlife - HeraklionSafaris - HeraklionPorts of Call Tours - HeraklionPhotography Tours - HeraklionHalf-day Tours - HeraklionCategory