6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Make the most of your time on land on this small-group shore excursion limited to four people. Experience two sides of Scotland by exploring Glasgow, the country’s biggest city, then heading out into the surrounding countryside to enjoy a “wee dram” of whisky in a distillery close to Loch Lomond. The tour is timed to coincide with your ship’s arrival and departure.
- Small-group tour (maximum four) ensures a personal experience
- See two sides of Scotland: The city and the countryside
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from the port
- Excursion is timed to your ship: Skip the stress of worrying about getting back in time
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Port pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Depending on Ship arrival and departure: usually tours start at 9.30am and end at 4.30pm.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Skye
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 42489P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Distillery Tours Food, Wine & NightlifeScotlandDistillery Tours - EdinburghDistillery Tours - GlasgowDistillery Tours - InvernessCategory
Old High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s)Castle RockBenromach DistilleryGeorge SquareBlair CastleGreat Glen WayMerkinch Local Nature ReserveThe Hunterian (Hunterian Museum and Art Gallery)People's Palace & Winter GardensCardhu DistillerySt. Abb's Head National Nature ReserveThursoArduaine GardenBeinn Eighe National Nature ReserveSt. Mungo Museum of Religious Life and ArtNessieland CulrossCawdor Castle and GardensKilchurn CastleKilt Rock