5 hours (Approx.)
Get a comprehensive overview of St Kitts during this island sightseeing tour with a local guide. Over the course of 5 hours, see British and French colonial architecture, the historic former slave market and the Cenotaph, a memorial to the soldiers who served in both World Wars. Walk on trails through the lush island rainforest while learning about the local flora and fauna. Visit the Caribelle Batik facility to see the ancient handicraft practiced, then relax on South Friar's or Cockleshell beach.
- Tour St Kitts with a local guide
- Walk through a lush jungle to learn about the local flora and fauna
- See impressive examples of colonial architecture
- See the important historical landmarks of Basseterre
- Relax on one of St Kitts' famous tropical beaches
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Hotel guests will be charged an additional fee for hotel pick up and drop off.
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointAdonis Tour & Beach from Porte Zante, Basseterre, St Kitts & Nevis
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- OPERATED BY St Kitts Nevis Captain Sunshine Tours & Excursions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 25635P1