See Sydney's most iconic buildings bathed in colorful light art during the spectacular VIVID Sydney festival, the largest festival of light, music and ideas in the Southern Hemisphere.
Board your spacious boat in Darling Harbour for a 2-hour cruise around Sydney Harbour, watching the show as more than 100 international lighting artists, manufacturers and designers transform Sydney’s waterfront into a visual feast. Receive a welcome drink upon your arrival, and help yourself to the buffet dinner spread which is meant to be eaten while standing during the cruise.
From the open decks of your vessel, you can soak in unobstructed views of Circular Quay, the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House, which serve as the architectural canvas for the light art displays.
After two hours on the water, your boat returns you to Darling Harbour.
• Roast chicken with lemon, garlic and oregano
• Fresh pasta tossed in fresh tomato, garlic and basil
• Fresh pasta with pancetta and mushrooms tossed in a white wine, roast garlic and olive oil sauce
• Roasted baby chat potatoes with rosemary, parsley and garlic butter
• Mediterranean roast vegetable couscous salad finished with crumbled goats cheese and caramelized onion
• Mixed garden salad: salad of mixed greens with cherry tomatoes, cucumber, spanish onion, olives and herbed vinaigrette
• Crisp, freshly baked dinner rollsMenu is subject to change without notice