Are you interested in?
698 Tours & Activities
Tbilisi Old Town (Dzveli Tbilisi) Tours
158 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1351 Tours & Activities
4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover Georgia’s charming capital city—and see many of its highlight attractions in a single trip—when you book this private walking tour of Tbilisi. Wear a comfortable pair of shoes, meet your guide in the city center, and set off on foot. In the space of just half a day, you’ll see the highlights of the capital’s Old Town, will glimpse the Bridge of Peace, will discover the Jumah Mosque and Great Synagogue, will admire the city’s Sulfur Baths, and more.
- A private tour offers the most personalized way to explore the city
- Discover Tbilisi’s key attractions in the space of a single tour
- A walking tour lets you immerse yourself in the scenery
- Learn all about Tbilisi’s wealth of history and major landmarks
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure Pointბარათაშვილის ქუჩა (კონკა), Baratashvili Street, T'bilisi, Georgia
Traveler pickup is offered
We usually start the tour at 10:30, if you wish to start on different time please feel free to contact us or write on comment while booking.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Central meeting point
- Minimum drinking age is 18
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Geo visitor
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 75877P1