3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Taste your way through Tromso’s best brews with a 3-hour beer tour in the Gateway to the Arctic. Explore the city on foot as you trace a route to three atmospheric pubs and bars. Sample locally produced beer, learn about Norway’s brewing traditions, and taste a classic dark lager from the world’s northernmost brewery. Try ten beers alongside ‘Arctic tapas’ like reindeer carpaccio or cold-smoked salmon, and get an insider’s perspective on the best places to eat and drink in Norway’s far north.
- 3-hour beer tour of Tromsø
- Explore the city with an experienced guide
- Sample local beer and snacks
- Learn about life at Norway's northern edge
- Fun way to see the sights
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Saved to wishlist!
A qualified guide at your disposal
Ten samples of locally produced beer
City walking tour
Visit to three venues
Departure & Return
Departure PointSamuel Arnesens gate 5, 9008 Tromsø, Norway
Return DetailsStrandtorget 1, 9008 Tromsø, Norway
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The total rate for this tour includes a commission to TripAdvisor/Viator for their services.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tromso Budget Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Tromso Beer Safari?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Tromso Beer Safari?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tromso Beer Safari?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 28183P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeSafarisWalking ToursBeer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTromsoNature and Wildlife - LuostoSafaris - LuostoWalking Tours - LuostoBeer & Brewery Tours - LuostoHalf-day Tours - LuostoNature and Wildlife - MurmanskSafaris - MurmanskWalking Tours - MurmanskBeer & Brewery Tours - MurmanskHalf-day Tours - MurmanskNature and Wildlife - TrondheimSafaris - TrondheimWalking Tours - TrondheimBeer & Brewery Tours - TrondheimHalf-day Tours - TrondheimCategory