- Stay in a small fishing village for insight into delta life
- Avoid hidden costs with accommodation and meals included as per itinerary
- Relax on-board a fishing boat as you explore the UNESCO-listed waterways
- Observe native flora and fauna in the wetland ecosystem
Departure & Return
Departure PointTulcea, Tulcea, Tulcea County, Southeast Romania
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The travel time of ships of the line and the fishing boat depends on the water conditions
- Any deviations from this pattern sequence are possible from natural and organizational reasons, but do not affect the nature and content of the trip.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Carpathian Travel Center
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 4-Day Danube Delta Tour: Stay At the Fisherman's house.