Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Travel in a small-group for a more personalized experience
- Wine tastings in Wachau Valley included
- Spend time outdoors and pedal past beautiful Austrian views
- Bike and helmet rental is included
Departure & Return
The tour starts form our tour office: Franz Josefs Kai 45 (Metro U2 / U4 Schottenring, take exit “Schottenring” or “Salztorbrücke”.
We end the tour at the train station "Spittelau" You can use the metro lines U4 and U6 to get back to your hotel from there.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Participants must be able to ride a bike (all E-bikes are pedal-bikes)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Routes may vary due to weather or other factors
- Lunch is available at one of the local wine taverns (approx. 13 euros payable directly). Vegetarian option is also provided.
- Please bring a backpack for your belongings, the bikes do not have a rack or baskets
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- For safety reasons: children under 12 years / under 150cm cannot be accomodated
- Not recommended for children under 12 years old / under 150cm
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vienna Explorer
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms