- 3-day tour of England’s Lake District in Cumbria
- Two nights at Lindeth Howe Country House Hotel near Lake Windermere
- Enjoy the beautiful countryside and lake views
- Visit Muncaster Castle
- Includes the High Mountain Passes Spectacular Tour, with a visit to the steepest passes in England
- Two breakfasts and two dinners included
Departure & Return
Departure PointFrom Windermere Railway Station, or hotels/guest houses/youth hostels in Windermere, Bowness-on-Windermere or Ambleside.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
On the second day of the trip, you’ll embark on an adventure to the Wrynose and Hardknott passes and then absorb panoramic views from the Hardsknott Roman Fort, ride the renowned Ravenglass and Eskdale railway and delve into the ancient history of the 14th-century Muncaster Castle.
Luxuriate for two nights at the Lindeth Howe Country House hotel and get a taste of England with two breakfasts and dinners. Round-trip transport from your Windemere hotel is included in this tour.
Arrival transfer to accommodation and free time
The High Adventure - High Mountain Passes Spectacular tour
Free time and departure transfer from accommodation
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair access is required.
- Maximum tour group size is 16
- Not recommended for child aged 15 and under
- Dress code in the hotel restaurant is smart casual
- OPERATED BY The Mountain Goat
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 2-Night Lake District High Adventure from Windermere Including Ravenglass and Eskdale Railway.