Don’t worry—here are some similar options
7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
The Lake District is one of England’s most beautiful national parks, but the wild landscapes can be a challenge to navigate in the winter months. This full-day small-group tour from Windermere offers an itinerary tailor-made for winter, visiting beauty spots such as Ten Lakes, Mountain Pass, and Buttermere Valley; historic landmarks such as Castlerigg Stone Circle and Ashness Bridge; and villages like Keswick, Grasmere, and Ambleside. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Lunch and refreshments
Departure & Return
Departure PointWindermere Tourist Information Centre
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Each passenger must have their own seat
- Minimum age is 5 years
- No wheelchair accessible
- OPERATED BY The Mountain Goat
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 3395P24