10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This small-group tour provides a relaxing and stress-free way to visit Plitvice Lakes National Park: a UNESCO World Heritage Site that’s famed for it many lakes and waterfalls. Meet your guide in the morning in central Zagreb, and set off via comfortable vehicle. En route, stop at the charming village of Rastoke for a coffee and sightseeing break. Then, continue to the national park, where you’ll have free time to discover the scenery independently.
- This tour makes visiting Plitvice Lakes National Park simple
- Round-trip transfer from central Zagreb via air-conditioned minivan
- Explore this UNESCO World Heritage Site at your own pace
- A small-group tour provides a calm and stress-free way to travel
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Food and drinks
Entrance fees to the Park (you must have cash in HRK to pay for it upon arrival to the park)
Departure & Return
Gajeva ul. 1, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Entrance fees into the National Park Plitvice Lakes: Adult tickets: April, May, and October 180 HRK, June to September 200 HRK. Student tickets: April, May, and October 110 HRK, June to September 125 HRK. Children 7-17 years: April, May, and October 50 HRK, June to September 70 HRK. Children 0-6 years: free of charge. • Students must present a valid student card to obtain the discounted price.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Due to situation tours can be canceled one day before the tour
- Minimum travelers per product: 3 pax
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY GRAY LINE d.o.o.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Plitvice Lakes Economy Small Group Tour from Zagreb?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Plitvice Lakes Economy Small Group Tour from Zagreb?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Plitvice Lakes Economy Small Group Tour from Zagreb?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Plitvice Lakes Economy Small Group Tour from Zagreb?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Product code: 63086P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingZagrebBus Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkNature and Wildlife - Plitvice Lakes National ParkEco Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkFull-day Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkBus Tours - LjubljanaNature and Wildlife - LjubljanaEco Tours - LjubljanaFull-day Tours - LjubljanaBus Tours - GrazNature and Wildlife - GrazEco Tours - GrazFull-day Tours - GrazCategory
Croatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)Museum of IllusionsSt. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka)Mount Medvednica (Sljeme)Strossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste)Ban Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica) Croatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)Zagreb Botanical GardenArt PavilionZagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti)Museum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)Zrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)Lotrscak TowerMedvedgrad CastleMirogoj CemeterySamoborBundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek)King Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)Zagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)